0 00 B INTERNAL STORAGE FIX

0.00 B INTERNAL STORAGE FIX TUTORIAL

Can't Install Android Applications or take pictures because of 0 Internal Storage Capacity? Rooted and this problem occured?


Don't throw your tablet yet! This TUTORIAL will help you fix your Tablet in no time!

1. Download Root Explorer by clicking here

Note: Do not download it from google playstore because it will not allow you to install the file. 

2. Connect your Tablet to your PC via mass storage, then paste the file to your File Manager.

3. Install Root Explorer
4. Go to directory system/xbin 
5. Copy the file "busybox"
6. Go up once then paste to system/bin
7. Restart the Tablet

See the magic!

If the above method does not work in cases you still can't install root explorer or can't find busy box, try this new method.

22 comments:

  1. did not succeed as it shows can't paste as the file as a read only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much ................it works for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. bro pls help me , I did as u said but to no avail.. pls help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls help me this is not working i can't copy the busybox (you cannot paste here because the file systemis read only)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will anything else cause this issue? Busy box is installed. I replaced the file that was already in the folder. All, user settings still get reset. I can't reformat cause the table hangs ... freezes on deleting. I would do a side load but no firmware for a tm9s755.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you can't fix your tablet then you can download atomic bomber and geometry dash apks and thy both install

    ReplyDelete
  7. Realy works, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How I can install Root Explorer as any of the app doesn't install. I have two problems.
    1. I can't install any app either from play stor or outside. The file downloads but don't install at the last time.
    2. My Internal Memory where all the app shows their usage B/KB, My internal memory apps show 0.00B for all the app. I can't clear catch memory for that 0.00B. Clear catch option doesn't work in my device.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, anyone can fix the problem?
      i can't install anything, there's one my game should me to update,, i can't update cause this problem, please..

      Delete
  9. I can't install anything therefore I can't use root explorer

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi root explorer link is not working. how can I download it? please help me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Thanks for your great Document. I download root explorer from some other link and rectify the problem in my Devantee tab android 4.0.4 version problem which I created by trying to root something. Now I am very happy. thanks for your superb instructions. thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha .... why did they have to suck licke so ... i haved allready changed location to nand from supersu ... for real everything have started when i asked to busybox :1-reboot my device ... everthing started there ... no way to instal something else but root explorer ... there wass busybox into :bin i managed to copy it to :xbin ... ye it wass like so

    ReplyDelete